Thursday, December 05, 2013

Internet Marketing mailing list and list building

I have been thinking about doing Internet Marketing, specifically email marketing. What was holding me up? It takes long time to build up a big enough list.

Then someone at List Giant told me through an agency about what they do and it sounds like that is a good short cut to having my own mailing list.

Well, what exactly do List Giant do? Obviously from their name, they deal in lists probably in a big way since they call themselves List Giant. Wow! ListGiant.com even have a Guarantee their list quality and accuracy plus a free trial.

Well, what do you think? Should I get a list from them to turbocharge my long delayed ambition? Maybe I will contact www.listgiant.com and get more details about what they can do to help me.

Yes, I think I will do that. Walla, I will be on my way. What should I ask them? Maybe, "Sir, I want to start a mailing list in the Health niche. What do you have to offer to help me quickly start my email marketing? Thank you."

No comments: